Request for Information: Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training
A Request for Information (RFI) has been posted on the Federal Business Opportunities website for the proposed Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) contracting mechanism. Respondents are invited to review the draft Statement of Objectives, submit comments/questions, and/or provide a capability statement. Please download the Sources Sought notice on FedBizOpps.gov for complete instructions.
Solicitation Number: RFI-7200AA-18-R00029
Notice Type: Sources Sought
Posted Date: January 25, 2018
Response Deadline: Feb 09, 2018 11:59 pm Eastern
Synopsis: The USAID Bureau for Food Security has identified the need for a specialized, responsive, and well-integrated mechanism to increase its capacity for and quality of knowledge-sharing, data management and analysis, organizational learning, and training, in support of adaptive management of Feed the Future, in alignment with the Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS).
This project will be a demand-driven support mechanism that focuses on five key results:
1) Improved and sustained capacity for USAID/BFS to implement knowledge-sharing events and create effective knowledge products
2) Expanded capacity for on-demand, accurate data analysis and visualization to support learning and adaptive management of Feed the Future
3) Maintenance, growth, and improvement in USAID web platforms and databases (such as Agrilinks and others that may be assigned to KDLT)
4) Increased awareness and utilization of new evidence and lessons learned from Feed the Future programming and other development activities by USAID staff and Feed the Future Missions to influence procurement and decision-making
5) An improved culture of collaboration, knowledge-sharing, learning, and adapting among USAID staff, Feed the Future Missions, and Feed the Future implementing partners