Video Series: The Enabling Environment for Animal Source Food Market System Success
In a seven-part video learning series, the Feed the Future Enabling Environment for Food Security (EEFS) project examines the enabling environment factors that drive animal source foods (ASF) market system success. Each short video answers a central question about supply-side factors, financial services factors or marketing factors to help inform USAID Mission decision-making, particularly to support investments that are expected to yield positive impacts.
Access EEFS' full report, "The Enabling Environment for Animal Source Food Market System Success." Access the video series below.
- What are some of the barriers in the enabling environment to improving the quality and accessibility of animal feeds?
- How can the enabling environment impact access to animal health products/services?
- How does the enabling environment influence producer access to improved genetics?
Financial services factors
- What are some of the formal enabling environment factors that can facilitate access to credit for ASF producers?
- How has the landscape for insurance in ASF market systems evolved over recent years, and what are the lessons that have emerged?