New Scholarship Opportunity
We invite you to apply for one of the 17 online courses open to scholarships. Are you a professional and do you want to develop your skills in sustainable and inclusive food systems, to tackle the major challenges our society is facing? Then this is your chance to improve your knowledge during an online postgraduate course from Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation (WCDI), part of Wageningen University & Research in the Netherlands.
We invite you to apply before November 1, 2021 (early-bird deadline October 19) for one of the following courses open for the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). Apply at https://bit.ly/30mK1VJ.
Just a few examples of online courses that are open for scholarships:
Managing Risk in the Face of Climate Change
Resilient and Sustainable Food Systems for a Food-Secure Future
Horticulture Sector Development for Emerging Markets
Guiding Seed Sector Transformation
Eligibility Criteria for OKP
The OKP is managed by Nuffic and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The OKP is a Dutch global development program currently available in 38 countries. The OKP individual scholarships are open to mid-career professionals, who are nationals of — and living and working in — the countries listed here: https://www.studyinholland.nl/finances/orange-knowledge-programme.
The Application Process
- Check our available courses here: https://bit.ly/30mK1VJ.
- Register via the orange button on the course page.
- After registration, you will receive an email with the next steps.
- For more information on scholarship possibilities, visit: https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Research-Institutes/centre-for-development-innovation/online-learning/scholarships.htm.
- For more information on how to apply, visit: https://www.wur.nl/en/Research-Results/Research-Institutes/centre-for-development-innovation/online-learning/how-to-apply.htm.