Market Systems and Partnerships: Semiannual Reports
The Feed the Future Market Systems and Partnerships (MSP) Activity is pleased to share its semiannual reports, captured here as each becomes available. Take a look to learn more about MSP's recent activities and results, including:
- Finalized 12 new learning products that advance learning and good practice across MSP’s Learning Agenda.
- Launched the MSD Tool Library on www.beamexchange.org/tools—a significant new resource for practitioners that offers a curated repository of over 180 tools, searchable by type (e.g. analysis, template, framework), theme (e.g. measuring systemic change, decent work and employment, gender and social inclusion), and program element (e.g. design, results management, capacity building).
- Rapidly scaled the private sector Partnership Facility, more than doubling the number of buy-ins with USAID/Missions and Washington and expanding its footprint of award eligibility into 15 new countries across Africa and Asia.
- Leveraged $1.28 million from its existing portfolio of private sector partners across southern Africa and Cambodia toward more competitive and inclusive agricultural market systems.
- Continued taking a highly collaborative approach, engaging with 70 new stakeholders this period for a total of 228 unique collaborators to date through consultative feedback sessions, technical advisory committees, peer review, and case study capture.
- Received an additional $14.59 million in funding and 10 new buy-ins (for a total to date of 20). MSP is now at 82% of funds committed against its ceiling.
MSP Semiannual Report #5 April 2022-September 2022
MSP Semiannual Report #4 October 2021-March 2022
MSP Semiannual Report #3 April 2021-September 2021
MSP Semiannual Report #2 October 2020-March 2021