The Feed the Future Innovation Exchange
The Feed the Future Innovation Exchange is a database of innovations developed to meet the global challenges of producing more food in a sustainable manner.
This tool serves as an online platform for researchers, development organizations, private sector entities, policymakers and donors to foster critical partnerships, identify cutting-edge technologies and practices that meet strategic priorities, locate evidence-based approaches to enhance policy and discover innovations that are ripe for commercialization.
How development organizations, private sector entities, policymakers and donors can use the Feed the Future Innovation Exchange:
Achieve wider impact and inform policy with the latest innovations
- Browse innovations by focus area, implementing location, stage of development and keyword.
- View the profiles to understand each innovation's characteristics and journey to date.
- See impact metrics for each innovation.
- Connect with the researchers who developed the innovations.
- Check out the scaling partners page to learn more!
How researchers can use the Feed the Future Innovation Exchange:
Garner partnerships and technology transfer opportunities to scale your innovations
- Create an account to manage your innovation profile.
- Search the exchange for your innovation and claim the innovation's profile.
- Build out your profile using best practices to help your innovation stand out.
- Use your profile as a “digital pitch deck” to attract partnerships and scaling opportunities.
- Check out the researchers page to learn more!