Announcing the Feed the Future and Agrilinks 2023 Photo Contest
Submission deadline extended: Friday, March 10th, 2023.
A picture is worth a thousand words. This year, Feed the Future and Agrilinks are hosting a photo contest to help tell our story. Amidst devastating climate shocks, rising food prices and protracted conflict, partnering with and empowering communities to fight against hunger is more vital than ever. Submit your photos by March 10, 2023, to highlight the progress made in building a food-secure future for all and get a chance to win up to $250! Learn more here.
- High-resolution photos at least 1024 pixels. Please send us the highest resolution version of the photo you have — submissions must be at least 1 MB. Accepted formats include JPG and JPEG. If you are using Photoshop, please send only level 7 or higher compressed photos.
- Photos must each be an original submission, submitted by the photographer or with permission, and not previously submitted to a Feed the Future, Agrilinks, or other USAID photo contest.
- Photos must each include a credit: name of the photographer and, if applicable, organizational affiliation.
- Photos must each include a unique, robust caption (two to three sentences). This caption should include a description of what is going on in the photo, who is involved, where it was taken, and how it relates to Feed the Future or Agrilinks.
- Photos must be taken within the last three years.
- Photos must be in color.
View the full list of submission requirements here. Please email your entries to [email protected]. Be sure to include all of the information required above and attach your photo(s). Individuals may submit up to three photos.
Submissions are due by Friday, March 10.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!