Webinar on FY16 FTFMS reporting
Event Date: Sep 29, 2016
Time: 08:30 AM to 10:30 AM (GMT -4)
Online: Online Event
The recording for this webinar is now available! Unfortunately, the audio is partly missing during the last 20 minutes of the recording (during the Q&A portion of the webinar). We are working to repair the recording and restore the audio. But the first 1.5 hours contains the full presentations by Anne and Kate, with tons of useful information!
A transcript of the webinar and an FAQ document are on the way.
Please join the Feed the Future Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) team for a webinar to kick off this year's Feed the Future Monitoring System (FTFMS) reporting season! Here's what you need to know:
--WHAT: Webinar on FY16 FTFMS reporting
--WHO: All Feed the Future Implementing Partners, Mission staff, and BFS headquarters staff reporting into FTFMS
--WHEN: Thursday, September 29 @ 8:30am EDT
--WHERE: Online via webinar. Please join by visiting the BFS MEL AidConnect room at the time of the webinar.
--WHY: To review the FY16 FTFMS guidance, highlight major changes for this year, discuss entering data for complex indicators, and answer your questions!
Timeline of FTFMS reporting for the FY16 Reporting Year:
- Oct 10 = FTFMS opens!
- Nov 28 = FTFMS closes! [7 weeks for Data Entry by IPs, Missions, and BFS staff]
- Nov 28 - Jan 7 [6 weeks] = Review 1 by BFS M&E TAs and CSOs
- Jan 8 - Jan 21 [2 weeks] = Corrections made by IPs, Mission, and BFS staff
- Jan 22 - Feb 8 [2.5 weeks] = Review 2 by BFS M&E TAs and CSOs
- Feb 8 - Feb 18 [1.5 weeks] = Final corrections made by IPs, Missions, and BFS staff
- Feb 19 = System LOCKS
- Feb 20 = Begin aggregate review/corrections and pulling data for Progress Report needs, etc.
NEED HELP or an FTFMS ACCOUNT? Contact the HelpDesk at [email protected].net.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD? Click "Forgot password" at the bottom left of the FTFMS log in screen.
- View the FTFMS "How-to" webinar. (A new version is forthcoming, but this one is still helpful!)
- Visit the FTFMS Training Site (where you can't mess up any real data!)....just add "TRN_" in front of your username and use the same password!
About FTFMS: The Feed the Future Monitoring System (FTFMS) is part of an interagency effort to consolidate USG reporting on Feed the Future activities. USAID, USDA, MCC, Peace Corps, Treasury, and the US-Africa Development Foundation contribute data to FTFMS. FTFMS indicator data are the official data for Feed the Future, provide the foundation for the Feed the Future Progress Report, and inform decisions on future programming and budget allocations.