Stakeholder Community Meeting on Mitigating the Impacts of COVID-19 on Food, Nutrition and Water Security
Event Date: Jul 30, 2020
Time: 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM (GMT +0)
Location: United States
Online: Online Event
Host: USAID Bureau for Resilience and Food Security
Join us in our next discussion on July 30, in which we will be exploring how we can mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 on global food, nutrition and water security, including through improved coordination between humanitarian and development actors and actions.
Country-specific data and examples from implementing partners, ACDI/VOCA, DAI, CORUS International, Helen Keller International, as well as a representative from the USAID Ethiopia mission will inform our discussion. Register for the event here.
Additionally, we will be unveiling a new platform during the meeting that will allow for stakeholders such as yourself to share learning, data, impacts and reports on COVID-19. In the meantime, check out our external resource page for updated fact sheets and guidance.
- Trey Hicks, Assistant to the Administrator for the Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (alter ego for the Associate Administrator for Relief, Response and Resilience), USAID
- Maura Barry, Senior Deputy Assistant Administrator for the Bureau for Resilience and Food Security (alter ego for the Assistant to the Administrator), USAID
- Max Primorac, Senior Deputy Assistant Administrator (alter ego for the Assistant to the Administrator) Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance, USAID
- Greg Collins, Deputy Assistant Administrator and USAID Resilience Coordinator, Bureau for Resilience and Food Security, USAID
Featuring a discussion with:
- Muhammad Nurul Amin Siddiquee, Chief of Party of Feed the Future Bangladesh Livestock Production for Improved Nutrition, ACDI/VOCA Country Representative
- Euphresia Luseka, Water Governance and Policy Specialist, DAI
- Wendi Bevins, Resilience Technical Advisor, CORUS International
- Pooja Pandey Rana, Deputy Chief of Party, Helen Keller International, Representative from USAID Ethiopia
If you require a reasonable accommodation, please contact [email protected]ov.