Webinar on FY19 FTFMS Reporting
Please join the Feed the Future Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) team for a webinar to kick off this year's Feed the Future Monitoring System (FTFMS) reporting season! This event will be useful for both new and veteran system users, and we encourage all FTFMS users (Feed the Future Implementing Partners, Mission staff, and BFS headquarters staff reporting into FTFMS) to attend.
- Agenda outline:
- Welcome & Intro
- FTFMS Overview - what it is, why we have it, who uses it
- Basic reporting requirements for FY19 data entry - who does what
- Timeline for FY19 data entry - IPs, OUs, Interagency
- Key changes/highlights for FY19, including the revised Handbook!
- Tricky indicators
- Tips for system use
- Q&A (Throughout the webinar and at the end)